- Crash Bandicoot 2 - Cortex Strikes Back [SCUS-94154]
Crash Bandicoot 2 - Cortex Strikes Back [SCUS-94154] ROM
A Briefs Description about Crash Bandicoot 2 – Cortex Strikes Back
The game about which you are talking here i.e. Crash Bandicoot 2 – Cortex Strikes Back is launched by naughty Dog and aims to provide the best gaming experience. It is published by Sonu Computer Entertainment and was released on October 31, 1997. Also, the game is related to the series of Crash Bandicoot and aims to provide a good gaming experience. In Crash Bandicoot 2 – Cortex Strikes Back, there is a single-player mode present which the gamers need to play. They are provided with lots of classic levels and objectives.
Features to know
All the main features of Crash Bandicoot 2 – Cortex Strikes Back are mentioned below. They need to learn or understand these features as to move ahead. So, some main features are as follows which players keep in mind when playing.
• The game contains various rooms in which they find almost 5 levels.
• Also, there is numerous boss characters present which they have to fight as to make progress.
• It contains lots of places at which the levels are made.
• The particular deals in high-quality graphics with better sound enhancement system.
• All the characters contain their powers and abilities to fight with their enemies and then go ahead.
So, these are the best and stunning 5 features of Crash Bandicoot 2 – Cortex Strikes Back which make it mind-blowing over others.
The main role of players of Crash Bandicoot 2 – Cortex Strikes Back is to defeat the boss character in every single level as to move ahead. The more and more they complete levels in the game, the easier they go ahead and fight with powerful boss characters. It is the best and classic way to make progress in Crash Bandicoot 2 – Cortex Strikes Back without facing many difficulties.