- Gameboy Advance
- Dragonball Z - Supersonic Warriors
Dragonball Z - Supersonic Warriors ROM
DragonBall Z - Supersonic Warriors – Go Through 4 Fine Features!
Well, Cavia launched one of the most trending fighting video game for the video game lovers. It is the best part that relates to the series of Dragon Ball and relates to the series of 26 March, 2004. Another major ting for the players is that the particular game is present for two platforms that are Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance. The entire game is based on the fighting activities which the gamers need to know and then compete against their enemies as to defeat them.
4 classic features to know
Mentioned down are the main 4 features of DragonBall Z - Supersonic Warriors. Players should understand them and then play the game accordingly to handle everything with great ease.
• The game features both single-player and multiplayer mode. In the first mode, players need to play the game as by completing levels. On other side, in DragonBall Z - Supersonic Warriors multiplayer ode, players are free to play the game with up to 4 players.
• There are various playable and non-playable characters present which the gamers need to know and then go ahead.
• Every character has its own powers, skills, abilities and moves to fight their enemies.
• Also, there are various playing modes such as solo, tag team matches and many others too.
These are the best 4 features which make the particular game stunning or attractive than all other fighting video games.
Know the gameplay
Well, the gameplay of the particular game is quite exciting. Players are provided with lots of classic battles. They need to choose any one mode such as solo or tag team match. After then they need to play the game accordingly by competing in various classic battles. They need to defeat the enemies and then go ahead for playing.