- Gameboy Color
- Pokemon - Blue Version (UA)
Pokemon - Blue Version (UA) ROM
Pokemon - Blue Version (UA) is a part of the famous games series which is developed by the game freak entertainment company. The game is available for the Nintendo Ds and also for the Game Boy Advance. However, with the help of some emulators and rooms available on the Internet, you can also play this beautiful game over your mobile phones and laptops very quickly. The game is the first release in the parts of Japan, but slowly, it started to release in parts of the North American countries along with European countries and finally in Australia.
Today I am going to show you some basic things about the Pokemon - Blue Version (UA), which will help you to play the game like a professional.
• The gameplay of the game includes the overhead perspective, and you need to control your pokemon character from that sight of the game. Navigate your nature of pokemon throughout the active region of the Kanto area.
• Your motive in the game is to become the champion of the indigo league by demolishing all the pokemon characters in the game.
• Your other main motive of how the game is to complete the Pokedex, which is the particular Encyclopaedia of the game. This will definitely help you to gain all the right amount of progress in the game also.
• However, you can also take some help from the online gaming websites where you will find some particular tricks and tips to play the beautiful game like pokemon - Blue Version (UA). You can also visit some YouTube channels where many experts for their advice on the particular videos which are very useful to play the game.
In the end, I can say that all the information when should above are sufficient to provide you information about its basics and gameplay.